World Class Zinfandel
- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Orders placed after 12:00pm PST are processed the following business day.
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our winery and the day the order was received.
- All orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground, unless expedited shipping is specified. During the summer months, Arizona, Nevada and some areas of California will have their wine sent via Golden State Overnight to ensure heat damage does not occur.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
- our shipping services cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, so please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). Fed Ex and GSO will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this.
- Fed Ex and GSO will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Azzaro Vineyards. Azzaro Vineyards is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- If a package returns, please contact our direct line, 415-798-7877. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are sent back out.
- Orders of a Magnum, 1 case, 12 bottles or 36lbs will be shipped in two separate packages. Shipping rates vary.
- Shipping rates will be adjusted accordingly for orders over 1 case, 12 bottles or 36lbs.
- If requested, we can send your package via Fedex or to a local UPS Store for no additional charge.
Wine may only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.
Wine Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
Due to many state and local laws, Azzaro Vineyards is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. Some restrictions to states, zip codes and/or ordering limits are also below. These laws do not affect shipping of Non-Wine Products. We will be happy to ship orders not containing wine to any U.S. destination.
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state by state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute site.
* Please note: Limits are in addition to Wine Club shipments.
- District of Columbia - Limit: 1 bottle can be shipped per month, per person
- Illinois - Limit: 8 bottles per year, per person
- Indiana - Limit: 22 cases and 10 bottles per year, per person
- Iowa - Limit: 22 bottles per month, per person
- Louisiana - Limit: 32 bottles per year, per address
- Maine - Limit: 12 cases per person, per year
- Missouri - Limit: 22 bottles per month, per person
- Nebraska - Limit: 10 bottles per month, per person
- Nevada - Limit: 128 bottles per month, per person
- New Hampshire - Limit: 44 bottles per year, per address
- New Mexico - Limit: 22 bottles per person, per month
- New York - Limit: 416 bottles (34 cases and 6 bottles) per month, per person
- North Carolina - Limit: 22 bottles per month, per person
- North Dakota - Limit: 34 bottles per month, per person
- Oregon - Limit: 22 bottles per month, per person
- South Carolina - Limit: 22 bottles per month, per person
- Tennessee - Limit: 1 cases per month, 3 cases per year, per person
- Texas - Limit: 13 bottles per month, per person
- Virginia - Limit: 22 bottles per month, per person
- Wyoming - Limit: 8 bottles per year, per person
- Alaska - Some zip codes are prohibited. Ponte will contact the guest if a certain shipping zip code is prohibited
- Colorado - State law specifies that wine orders can only be accepted via the internet or phone if the person placing and receiving the order has visited our winery in person.
- Florida - Some counties are prohibited. Ponte will contact the guest if a certain shipping county is prohibited
Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
- Hawaii - Limit: 22 bottles per order and only 24 cases per year, per person
When shipping wine to Hawaii, please enter the date of birth in the customer comments section on the bottom of the final checkout page.
- Minnesota - Limit: 8 bottles per year, per person
Minnesota state law prohibits alcohol sales over the internet, please call (415)798-7877 to order
- Ohio - Limit: 22 cases and 6 bottles per year, per person
Ohio residents please note the following: On July 19, 2005, a US District Judge declared Ohio's previous law prohibiting interstate wine shipments to be unconstitutional. At that time, it became legal for a winery to ship unlimited amounts of wine to Ohio consumers via common carrier. One provision of this decision is that local residents must file an Ohio Excise and Use Tax Filing along with the required payment of tax for every shipment. As the form states; all taxes due to the state of Ohio are required to be paid within 30 days of the receipt of your shipment.
- Wisconsin - Limit: 20 bottles per year, per person
When shipping wine to Wisconsin, please enter the date of birth in the customer comments section on the bottom of the final checkout page.
No Shipping Restrictions or Ordering Limits
- West Virginia
Hot & Cold Weather Advisory
During hot weather (90 degrees and above) and cold weather (32 degrees and below), there is a high chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting the Next Day Air shipping option. Azzaro Vineyards is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.
Return and Refund Policy
Return of Package
If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, Fed Ex and GSO will return your package back to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for pick up or reshipped for an additional shipping fee. Please contact us directly at 415-798-7877 for any questions or concerns regarding delivery.
Refund of Package
The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and as federal law states, alcoholic beverages can only be returned or exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated.